Monday, January 4, 2010

A Statement About Serious Neglect, and Perhaps a Little Bit More

Alright, peeps.

It's been a long few months. They had been saying over here that one day the work was just going to hit, and that nothing was ever going to be the same ever again. I believed them, but it's the kind of thing you can't really comprehend until you've lived it. And boy, have I lived it.

Right about the time I was supposed to be writing 1,667 words per day my work started to pick up considerably, and I am saddened to report that I didn't not finish my WriMo challenge.

And then I didn't blog for another month beyond that.

Work's still intense and in the evenings my concentration is pretty shot (not to mention that the Festival starts in about 2 weeks), but I'm trying to get back on track. I really have nothing to say about anything right now except Happy New Year, and I'm back.

Or trying to be, anyway.

2 comments:

Boy Scout said...

Yay!

barb said...

Can't believe the festival is almost here...hope the work is fun if intense and you will get a chance to catch some fabulous movies...happythankyoumoreplease...I must know what you think of it, love Josh Radnor! Hope to see you on this side of the continent in a few short weeks!! Miss you!