Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Statement About the Tone

OK, so way baaaaaack in the day, I wrote a post about how I had gone all negative, and I was sorry, and I was going to be more positive. It turns out I went extreme in the other direction-- it seems from the look of the most recent posts that I <3 everything.

Ha.

So I'm going to come back later this week, and will have something critical to say about... something. Time to flex the "actually, I didn't like this" muscle.

Also, Mother's Day in the Barstow/Lewis household (yes, it is ONE household these days) means STAR TREK. Because that's what happens when you give birth to geeks (or, as young Sam would have me say, a geek and a nerd). Anyway, since there could not possibly be ANYTHING wrong with that movie (to be discussed next week) I have to come up with something critical. Fast.

1 comment:

Wendy Pan said...

And could we mention how AWESOME the trailer for Transformers was while we're reviewing Star Trek?