Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Statement of New Year, New Blog

OK, so not really.

Here's the deal, darlings: KateJones, aka The Movie Girl, wants to start writing more critical analysis, because she thinks she wants to be a critic when she grows up.  Thusly, this blog will henceforth be a forum of practice and, well, practice.

So, I am going to start writing critical article-thingies for new films, old films, and television shows.  I might even write more than one criticism of the same film (the more I watch The Dark Knight, the more I want to talk about it.)

All I ask for from you, dearlings, is that you comment comment comment, tell me WHEN I'm wrong, WHY I'm wrong, and maybe if I don't make any sense sometimes.

Also, keep in mind that I will NEVER be wrong, but you are allowed to incorrectly disagree.

Merry New Year!

No comments: